St. Mark Rectory

Clergy of Saint Mark Church reside in the Second Empire-style brick house located to the left of the church. The building features a convex-curved mansard roof, projecting cornice with modillions, and paired windows with segmentally-arched heads. The dwelling was constructed circa 1871 to replace an earlier rectory. In front of the rectory sits a carriage stone that bears the initials “P.A.L.,” honoring the Rev. Patrick A. Lynch who served as pastor from 1871 to 1879. His tomb is located in the churchyard near the Rectory he commissioned to be built.