257 Radcliffe

This property began as a private residence sometime before 1833. At some point after its original construction, decorative half-timber framing was applied to the building to update it to a more current fashion. In 1909, it was purchased by Asa and Louise Fabian, who converted it into a pharmacy. The pharmacy was sold in 1998 and the stained glass windows decorated with a pharmacy cross are still visible above the store’s display windows.